Golfers Delight: 10 Questions for Michelle Wie

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

10 Questions for Michelle Wie

A couple of weeks ago, I met the Secretary of State, Condoleezza Rice, and I thought she was really amazing. I look up to her because she's a really strong woman. I can't believe I played nine holes with her. She was kind of a beginner, but she was pretty athletic. She actually hit her driver really well. She liked hitting her driver. Anyway, I don't really remember everything. It was such a blur, and I was like, "Oh my God, it's the Secretary of State." They put me in charge of driving her around [in the golf cart]. I was like, If I crash, the Secretary of State goes down with me.

Read the full story here. And what is the big deal with the Rush Limbaugh story anyway?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home