Golfers Delight: Nu Shooz

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Nu Shooz

I was just over at the driving range and whilst hitting the golf balls I thought about the exprected rain in the upcoming days.

Problem is, I have two pairs of golf shoes, the classis Adidas leather shoe for the more wet and cold conditions and one pair of Nikes more suitable for hot summer days. If you play all day in the rain you have the problem getting your shoes dry overnight for the next day. So I decided to cross the street to the Midway Golf Shop in Berlins Habersaathstrasse to see what they have shoewise, the "35% off all shoes"-sign encouraged me even more.

After trying different pairs on I got stuck with the shoes I then couldn't resist to buy: the Adidas Tech Adventure in navy/black:

It sure looks more like a trekking shoe, but believe me, I never felt more comfortable than in this one. It features adiprene cushioning, Torsion system and Kevlar speed laces. Kevlar, grrrr! And it comes with a one year waterproof warranty. That's exactly what I was looking for.

And instead of a 120 EUR price tag I got it for 78 EUR. Yessir!

2 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Anonymous TylerDurden said...

are these shooz for rainy berlin-conditions or for nice mallorca-weather ;-)) ?

 
At 2:35 PM, Blogger sirstick said...

Mallorca-Rain and Berlin-Rain! These shoes ared multi-purpose!! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home