Golfers Delight: Late Christmas Gift

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Late Christmas Gift

One thing my darling wife learned about golf christmas gifts is to order them way ahead of december. My wish to have was the 2004 Ryder Cup DVD.

In Germany, this is only available as a UK import and needs 2-4 weeks to ship. In my case, it took six weeks and I got my christmas present in the middle of january. I am still extremly happy about it and already watched the first part of it last night. Great golfing moments.

What made me think though is the fact, that golf videos are so hard to get in germany. Ok, I didn't execute a thorough search through all possible outlets, but at least on the internet there is hardly anything to find. Maybe I should do something about it and open up a decent online shop for these items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home