Golfers Delight: Visit your Pro

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Visit your Pro

This week - since long - I went to see my Pro Tim Raisner at the Golfanlage Kallin for another lesson. We worked on my full swing, as my driving really was bad lately.

What I enjoy about the lessons with him - as well as with my first Pro Martin Westphal - is the fact that he has very good ability to take your swing apart and put it back together in a new (correct) way that you are able to understand right away. Good didactics and easy aides to memorize your improved swing make it really easy to practice on the range the next day or week and to reproduce your learnings. We always have a good conversation about the swing and the game, really enjoyable.
I have to go see my pro more often ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home