Golfers Delight: Märkischer Golfclub Potsdam

Friday, June 24, 2005

Märkischer Golfclub Potsdam

I was about to post this some days ago, but my digital camera was lost with all the pictures I took at the Märkische Golfclub Potsdam. But now the camera is back and everything is ok. Before this year I only played the 9-hole course of the MGC, but now I had the occasion to play the 18-hole course on a very early sunday morning (one of my flight partners was a family father, so he had to be back early to spend some time with the kids).

The course has an interesting layout and a nice 'dramaturgy'. The course is very cultivated and what pleased me most is the color contrast achieved by planting yellow-blooming bushes, giving you a very welcomed contrast to the ever-present green on all golf courses.



The people sitting on the clubhouse terrace that sunday morning may have been a little disturbed by my second shot on the 18th hole, as it landed just a couple of feet in front of the terrace. But nobody was hurt during the performance of this stunt ;-).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home